5 All Natural Cures For Sleep Apnea
If you do not believe in modern methods of treatment, then all natural cures for sleep apnea is for you. There is a growing number of people who believe in home remedies and the age old method of treatment. This is why an all natural cure for sleep apnea is in need.
However, is there such a thing? Is there an all natural cure for sleep apnea? Luckily for those who believe in this type of treatment, there is such a thing.
The Dangers of Conventional Sleep Apnea Treatment
Modern methods for treating the sleeping disorder have proven to cause a number of uncomfortable and serious side effects. This is why a growing number of people are opting for more natural remedies.
Here are the side effects of modern treatments:
4. Pain in the lower mandible
5. Pain in the jaw muscles
7. Skin irritation
8. Nasal congestion
11. Respiratory infections
The side effects mentioned above are too much for other people to bear. Often times, it is the reason why people quit their recommended modern method of treatment early.
All Natural Cures For Sleep Apnea
For people who believe in natural and practical remedies for the sleep disorder, there are a couple of methods that are right in your alley. These methods require no fancy equipment, or do not require the use of any synthetic drug.
Here are those methods:
1. Quit Smoking
- You are 3 times more likely to develop the sleep disorder when you smoke
- Smoking increases the risk of the inflammation of the upper airway, which causes obstruction
- Smoking also increases water retention in the upper airway causing obstruction
2. Quit Sedatives And Drinking
- True, alcohol and sedatives decrease the amount it takes to fall asleep
- On the other hand, alcohol and sedatives also narrow the airways
- This leads to the obstruction of the airways
3. Warm Water And Salt
- Gargling salt mixed in warm water reduces the size of enlarged tonsils
- Enlarged tonsils cause airway obstructions
4. Avoid Food That Stimulate The Production Of Mucus
- Mucus in the nasal passage can cause obstructions
- Avoid food like bananas and dairy products
5. Sleeping On Your Side
- Sleeping on your side prevents the symptoms of the sleeping disorder
These are the all natural cures for sleep apnea. All of these methods will ensure you prevent the condition’s symptoms and health risks.
To receive a FREE e-course on 7 proven sleep apnea treatments (that don’t use CPAP), please click here.
So, how can we help YOU?...
- Get your FREE e-course on 7 proven sleep apnea treatments (that don't use CPAP)
- Get information on how you can
start curing your sleep apnea TODAY
No comments yet.