Warning: If you're truly serious about curing your sleep apnea, please be sure to read this page. My 10% discount offer to you will be gone forever when you leave this page.
If you’re ready to try something totally different that actually WORKS to overcome your sleep apnea, and make you healthier than ever, then read below…
Here Is a Tiny Sample of What You’ll Get When You Order Your Copy Of “Singing for Sleep Apnea Program”
- A no-fluff 25-page guide with all you need to know to start your singing exercises, including step-by-step instructions on how to do 13 targeted singing exercises, tips on how to prepare for the singing exercises and how to get the most out of this program (in plain English!)
- 13 instructional audios by noted singing teacher Emily Tucker. These audios have been created specifically for sleep apnea sufferers, and provide step-by-step instruction on each individual singing exercise.
- Bonus ebooks on overcoming insomnia and proven sleep hygiene techniques.
Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn in the "Singing for Sleep Apnea" program:
- Exactly how singing exercises can strengthen your upper airway…and cure your sleep apnea!
- Real-life examples of people whose sleep apnea was cured by doing singing exercises
- Thirteen singing exercises, explained step-by-step, that are targeted to strengthen your upper airway as quickly as possible
- Nine “top tips” for doing your singing exercises (ignore these and your practice won’t be nearly as effective!)
- Exactly how long you should practice your singing exercises each day
- The one essential thing you need to do to “warm up” before singing (not doing this can severely reduce the effectiveness of your practice)
- How long you should take to warm up before singing
- Step-by-step audio instruction on how to do the thirteen singing exercises
- How long you should expect until you see results
- Whether or not singing exercises can treat severe obstructive sleep apnea (as well as the mild and moderate kind)
- How singing exercises can also cure your snoring
- My “Singing Exercises Success Guide”
- Success stories and tips for getting the best results from your singing practice
- How to monitor your progress in reducing sleep apnea while doing your singing exercise program
Here’s our customers' feedback...
I can tell you my situation is way better and with the snoring gone I am convinced am cured of sleep apnea
Mine started when I realized I had added a couple of pounds to my weight. I was such a snoring nuisance that I was told by my girlfriend that sometimes I would skip breath several times a night. I went to my doctor who diagnosed me with obstructive sleep apnea. Surgery was the option but then I heard about singing therapy. I bought the CDs and started performing the exercises. I can tell you my situation is way better and with the snoring gone I am convinced am cured of sleep apnea.”Tyson, Comment published on Talk About Sleep online forum
I can vouch for singing therapy; it is effective.
My doctor told me I was suffering from a sleep disorder known as obstructive sleep apnea. He told me the cause was obesity and getting rid of excessive weight would reduce the snoring and the breathing difficulties I experienced. I tried this but then I stumbled on this so-called singing therapy and it sounded and easier option so I bought the CDs. I followed exactly what was written and performed the exercises as required. After three months the snoring and the breathing difficulties at night stopped. I can vouch for singing therapy; it is effective.”Max, Comment published on Need Sleep online forum
“Overcoming Insomnia” Valued at $49.95
Yes, there are things you can do to get a good night’s sleep TONIGHT! Most people don’t know that simple changes in their behavior can result in a HUGE difference in the quality of their sleep. In this information-packed e-book you will learn the newest techniques on:
- Sleep Hygiene
- Stress Management and Relaxation
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- And much more!
This essential book is free for a limited time with “The Sleep Apnea Exercises Program”. Update: LIMITED quantities
So What Guarantee Do I Offer?
Why Am I Doing This?
Well the answer is quite simple. You see, I know you will cure your sleep apnea when you use the knowledge in “The Sleep Apnea Exercises Program”. There is not a single doubt in my mind. I know you will regain your good health.
Though you have read my web site, you really don’t know me. So I thought this would be a good way to put your mind at ease.
I know for certain when you download “The Singing for Sleep Apnea Program” and start using these simple methods to regain your good health….
It Will Be the Happiest Day of Your Life!
If you’re finished for good with CPAP, with trying to get help from the health “industry”, and you’re ready to take your life into your own hands, then this is the solution you’ve been searching for.
Imagine yourself in few months or a year from now… Are you still suffering from this debilitating condition or…are you living a vigorous, active, alert life, enjoying renewed energy and vitality without the chronic fatigue of sleep apnea? The choice is yours…
If you’re even remotely interested in learning the proven and effective sleep apnea treatments that most doctors don’t even know about, then you owe it to yourself to at least try my book.
Bear in mind that 95% of the people who suffer from sleep apnea will continue to suffer with CPAP. But I don’t think you would have read this far if you were the type of person to follow the crowd.
If you’re one of the special people who are motivated enough to explore new solutions – one of the top 5% who are ready to do what it takes to finally be rid of apnea, then join us and order today, because “just thinking about it” never led anyone to better health!
Marc MacDonald, M.Sc.
P.S. Everyone knows that KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. STOP feeling sick and tired of being neglected. Use the knowledge you gain from my book to get the apnea treatment you deserve!
Click the “Add to Cart” button below to order 'The Sleep Apnea Exercises Program' for only $37. This offer will never be available again !
The Singing for Sleep Apnea Program